UAB “AONTAS”, a leading provider of crewing services to the maritime, inland shipping and offshore industries, was founded in 2014 and has a strong focus on European crew for the marine, offshore and renewable energy markets. We have our own recruitment offices in Lithuania, Greece, Ukraine, and Georgia. In addition, in cooperation with maritime training centers, we provide specific courses for particular vessel jobs to meet the standards of our clients.
With over than 10 years of experience, professional staff and a large pool of seafarers, we are able to provide our partners with highly competent, experienced officers and crew.
Our comparative advantage is that we offer our clients continuous support in all operational matters of the ship, always being by their side 24 / 7.
The quality of our service has been confirmed by ISO 9001:2015 and MLC 2006 certificates, Bureau Veritas.
UAB “AONTAS” develops, implements and maintains a safety-management system (SMS) according to the ISM Code including:
- A safety and environmental-protection policy;
- Instructions and procedures to ensure safe operation of ships and protection of the environment in compliance with relevant international and Flag State legislation;
- Defined levels of authority and lines of communication between, and among shore and shipboard personnel;
- Procedures for reporting accidents and non-conformities with the provisions of the ISM Code;
- Procedures to prepare for and respond to emergency situations;
- SOPEP/Shipboard Marine Pollution Emergency Plans;
We provide a wide range of services, including:
• Searching and selection of specialists to be employed on board the Client’s vessels
Searching and selection of well-trained and certified Seafarers for all types of vessels by testing the professional skills, English language skills, previous work experience, reviewing references from the previous employers, personal appraisals.
• Compiling and controlling the schedule of crew shifts.
Taking into consideration the specific requirements of the individual Client, we plan and perform the crew changes on time and within budget.
• Additional training and refreshing courses as well as in-office training for Crew.
• Crew members qualified to perform vessel’s repair while at sea.
• Flag State Certificates and Endorsements processing for Crew.
• Trade Union CBA / Ship’s Blue Certificate arrangements.
• Visas and Flag documents support for Crew.
• Medical fitness testing (P&I club), and drug and alcohol policy implementation and monitoring.
• Booking tickets for Crew.
• Working clothes supply upon Crew departure.
• Payroll arrangements by one SWIFT
Our Full Technical Management Services include detailed operations and management of all vessel’s safety, efficiency and compliance all of which meets the owner’s expectations and needs. We work in line with the vessel’s design and the requirements of the insurers, flag states, classes, charterer’s, ISM Code , ISPS all in accordance with the highest industry standards and services.
Our Technical Management includes all details of monitoring the vessel’s conditions, all its performance and operations that enables it to operate a safe and efficient cargo handling along with cargo conditioning. Our planned and project maintenance revolves around the regular condition assessment, the dry docking, deck/engine maintenance, and the repair planning and supervision, budget control, certification and vetting and others this is so we can overlook and maintain the vessels throughout the years of operation.
Ship Owners will have access to reports and data on how we have managed their vessels all of which meets their needs and expectations at any time all with high quality and transparency.